Saturday, October 15, 2011

Introducing...

Greetings!
This is one small step for Mike’s ego, one giant leap for Mike’s tech-phobia.  Whether stepping or leaping, do not presume this blog (ah-ah, ‘post’) is the cure to what ails you; do not suppose the words put forth here are from a guru on a Himalayan mountaintop; and do NOT roll your eyes when I’m talking to you!
I have reached a certain age which allows me a perspective on things: the creative arts, sports, politics, and sacred cows (the figurative, NOT the wandering bloated here’s-a-good-place-for-a-pie literal bovine) shall be subjects of this blog. 
Why do I have a privileged perspective?  I don’t, and that’s the point.  I am not the pundit with a Masters in Political Science.  I am not the Broadway veteran actor with Tonys as bracelet charms. 
I am the guy who was in National Honor Society in high school, but an also-ran as a jock.  I am the guy who has a normal family, not a Kardashian klan.  I am the guy who still uses a handwritten address book.  Low-tech, middle of the road, teacher/actor/storyteller, Diet Coke addict on a mission to change the world one mind at a time!  That's me.
Think of me as the red dot on the white sweater, the bur under saddle--I am Spartacus!!
Just know that the ensuing posts you read will (hopefully) be thoughtful & thought-provoking, not to mention more regular than summer rain in Florida.  Weekly, let's say.
Thank you for your support...

1 comment:

  1. About time! Keep up the good words, Shecky!

    ReplyDelete